[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Romkaq.Ru/Forum- Гайды Вов Легион, билды ХОТС, Dota 2, Ucoz » Гильдии Romkaq WoWz » I Sexy And I Know It » Necromancer Ability and Gameplay Preview Diablo 3
Necromancer Ability and Gameplay Preview Diablo 3
СтражСмертиДата: Воскресенье, 06/11/2016, 2.17.59 PM | Сообщение # 1
Легенда
Статус: Offline

Our team braved the lines of the BlizzCon demo stations to give us a little look into the abilities the Necromancer will be coming with.
The Necro uses essence and has a base amount of 200. Here are some of the abilities from the demo:
Siphon Blood

Siphon the blood from your enemies, dealing weapon damage as Physical and restores essence. Siphon Blood heals you every second while channeled. [15 essence each time it damages, does 300% weapon damage each tick, heals for 2% of max HP]

Bone Spear 

Summon a piercing bone projectile that causes weapon damage as Physical to all enemies it passes through. [450% weapon damage]

Corpse Explosion

Target an area exploding all corpses, dealing weapon damage as physical. [20 yard area of effect, 150% weapon damage]

Blood Rush 

Shed your mortal flesh and reappear yards away passing through most obstacles. [4 second CD, 50 yard range]

Command Skeletons

Active: Command your skeletons to attack the target and increase their damage. [50 essence cost, increase damage by 100% for 5 seconds]
Passive:Raise skeletons from the ground. Skeletal minions deal weapon damage per attack. [Raises 1 per second, max of 10 skeletons with base ability, base damage of 50% weapon damage]

Decrepify
A crippling curse that reduces the enemy unit’s movement speed and reduces damage done. [10 essence cost, 75% movement speed decrease, 20% damage done reduction]

How does it play?

It's very mobile with a short-CD teleport. If there are any items that reduce the CD, it will be incredibly OP. It is likely that Necro will feature a speed farming build that stacks CDR to clear bounties with a spammable teleport (similar to that of the Bounty Wizard build). Given that you only need a small amount of CDR or an In-geom, it will likely be an early build for people to farm with.

It's much easier to direct damage towards specific enemies than with Witch Doctor. You can decide when to push the damage of your skeletons and what to push their damage on.

Very good at allowing for kiting and damage reduction. Will likely fit well into GR groups as a
support. Damage is very hard to judge since we can’t see any of the gear that our Necro was using.

Corpse Explosion did stand out as hitting very hard, but it will likely be useless at very high Grift levels. Unless a rune or item is added that allows you to use it on living targets, you will only be able to pop it once many mobs are dead, something that simply isn’t worth it in GRifts. You might as well take something that does the same damage but constantly. It could work on bosses that have a lot of adds, but I doubt it is worth fishing specifically for those.

Romkaq.Ru/Forum- Гайды Вов Легион, билды ХОТС, Dota 2, Ucoz » Гильдии Romkaq WoWz » I Sexy And I Know It » Necromancer Ability and Gameplay Preview Diablo 3
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Сайт создан 24.02.2013 в 18:57
          Copyright by Romkaq.Ru © 2013-2024

Хостинг от uCoz

Сайт не несет ответственности за публикуемые материалы.

Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с размещением обратной ссылки на копируемый материал.
Romkaq.Ru- гайды, билды, тактики HOTS, WarCraft, Dota 2.